A new GstarCAD version is launched in the UK with new features.
GstarCAD is a leading 2D/3D design software package with new features included in the new version. The features include boolean operations on polylines, the ability to export tables into excel spreadsheets and incrementing copied text. These features make GstarCAD a unique package compared to any other CAD system.
Boolean Operations on Polylines
This feature enables the user to either subtract, union or intersect on closed polylines. Unlike the trim command the Polyline Boolean command is easy to use and the polyline remains as a polyline, which is convenient for editing.
Incremental Text Copying
The incremental copy text feature lets you copy text while increasing the specified number or letter automatically in either alphabetical or numerical order. The increment value can be selected by the user this function will be useful for the user in a wide range of applications such as automatic numbering of electrical connectors in industrial design.
Exporting CAD Tables to Excel Spreadsheets
This gives the user the ability to export tables from Gstar drawings directly into Microsoft Excel, by doing this you can customize table styles for example the line type around the table, double line, dashed or bold. This provides a more convenient way to collect information from drawings and the ability to produce documents like bills of materials.
All of the new functions are only found in GstarCAD providing a unique package with a flexible and practical approach to design and drawing, minimizing repetitive tasks and improving efficiency.
Are you requiring a Disto, Laser, Ladders or other equipment please visit our sister site
Comparison Chart Overview
For more comparison tables please follow the links below
Quick2CAD - Introducing the fantastic new on site real-time drawing solution...Quick2CAD! Measure with your DISTO D3aBT or D8 and draw directly to AutoCAD.
30 day free trial version available.
For further inforamtion please do not hesitate to contact us on 01200 429870!
GstarCAD - innovative 2D and 3D CAD Software
GstarCAD is based on the well-known IntelliCAD software, which is the industry standard for low-cost CAD software. GstarCAD is the innovative alternative to AutoCAD that provides DWG file compatibility, similar functionality, in addition to fully supporting the CAD software market leaders commands, menus, scripts, styles, patterns etc. GstarCAD is the top quality version of IntelliCAD worldwide, 99% the same as the major market leader within the field and its speeds and performances with an attractive and competitive price are totally unbeatable.
Unrivalled AutoCAD compatibility
GstarCAD's native file format is .DWG, this makes it simpler and easier to open drawings drawn in other CAD software with no file conversion or data loss. GstarCAD also provides a full compatibility with the market leaders Command Line, menu (.MNU)
- Script (.SCR) files
- True type fonts
- Complex line types
- Multi-line Text
- Draw commands
- Audit & Recover
- Auto LISP & ADS
This means you can start to work immediately using the alternative software files, commands and applications you rely on.
GstarCAD offers smooth Microsoft Windows integration plus many unique productivity features, including
- The ability to multiple open drawings (MDI) at once;
- A Drawing Explorer, which lets you review, and exchange drawing content with drag-and-drop ease;
- Visual customisation of menus and toolbars -- no programming required!
- ActiveX integration means you can insert GStarCAD drawings (or just parts of them) into a Microsoft Office application file or a Visio 2000 Technical Edition schematic.
- Import-Export of DWG files (opendwg), DXF and SCR (script) files;
- Import of mnu (menu) and dcl (dialog box) files;
- Export of WMF, EMF (Enhanced Metafile) files and SLD (slides);
- Reading of BMP, GIF, JPG, TIF, PCX images within DWG files;
This software is available to buy at a tenth of the cost of the current market leaders. Additional savings are to be made from the software; with no extra training costs required, this easy to understand package comes with 30 days free support.
Why choose GstarCAD
- Start work immediately on your existing drawings: If you have used other CAD software on the market, you will find GStarCAD so easy to use because of the similar interface, functionality and operating style as AutoCAD. No learning time and learning cost are required, just install and begin to draw!
- Communicate with anyone else: When you open an existing .DWG file there's no file conversion and no data loss.
- Save a lot of money, increase profits, reduce risk, and enhance efficiency.